Sunday, July 29, 2012

Maps & Junk

I've been working pretty much non stop, sometimes on things that are noticeable, but recently on a lot of things that aren't so much. Everything has been restructured from my end to work better for the random generation, and I've been struggling to make everything look good enough that I'm not completely ashamed of it. Still quite a bit of work to do map-wise, especially with objects, but I'm definitely on the home-stretch to getting it where it needs to be.

 My initial trees and mountains, with my old not-so-sexy road.

Working on basic transitions and transition hierarchy

A better idea of transitions in an actual map setting here, with some more basic map objects abounding

Working on new trees and road caps/edges

Maps will be done soon-ish and I'll be shifting gears back into character-creator land. Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment